1) Start an affiliate program. Its the #1 way how to get high quality traffic to your website. Almost every successful online business has an affiliate program.
2) Build an opt in list. This is the most important factor of any internet business. With an opt in list you can get massive high-quality traffic to any website instantly. Every successful internet marketer has an opt in list. Learn how to build a massive opt in list by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Use a tool such as Traffic Equalizer. This tool instantly creates thousands of search engine friendly pages for your website. Each page is targeted for one keyphrase and gets traffic from search engines. Get the tool at trafficequalizer.com
4) Write articles and submit them to article directories and ezine publishers. Collect a list of ezine publishers and submit your articles to them. Also submit your articles to article directories.
5) Exchange links with other websites. Exchanging links with hundreds of other websites can bring heavy traffic to your website. You can exchange links very fast using ARELIS link exchange tool at axandra-link-popularity-tool.com
6) Create a brandable viral ebook that promotes your website. Give this ebook to marketers with large opt in lists. Let them customize it with their affiliate links that point to your website and give it away to their subscribers for free. This will bring steady, non stop traffic to your website.
7) Submit your website to directories and other websites that accept submissions. You can find such websites by visiting search engine such as Google, and searching for add url your keywords, add site your keywords, your keywords directory. There are hundreds of other variations you can search for.
8) Post at forums. Participate in forum discussions and leave a link to your website in your signature line. Make the title of the link catchy by stating a benefit to get more people click on it.
9) Go to http://www.affila.com/ and learn about website traffic and opt in list building methods that work today. Visit the website and use your first name and email to subscribe to the course that it offers.
10) Make your website viral. In your website offer content that literally forces your visitors to tell their friends about your website. Add tell-a-friend functionality to your website. An excellent example of viral website is http://www.themeatrix.com. This website gets tons of viral traffic.
11) Write testimonials. Write testimonials for products that you like and that you have used. If youre lucky, your testimonial can be on the product sales page that has hundreds of visitors every day. That would mean your website link in testimonial clicked many times.