Any kind of search engine score of your site which helps you to increase your page rank or the search engine ranking of your keywords will entirely depend on the on-page optimization of your site. Mainly it is viewed that the on-page factors of your index page determines the rankings of your keywords.
We can say that an off-page factor includes the maximum part of SEO Optimization work but the results of off-page optimization reflect through on-page. Thus this is quite assumable that a rock solid off-page optimization with a poor on-page optimization will not very fruitful for any website.
People have an idea that on-page optimization is very easy and it can be done within an hour. But let us remind you friend, search engine algorithms are really very cruel and it is improving day by day. Thus it is very crucial for your website to do the best on-page optimization for receiving ultimate ranking.
For organic and natural search engine ranking on-page methodologies are extremely important and these techniques are used to define your website business or we can say to describe the motive of your website business in front of all search engines.
15 unforgettable priceless tips regarding on-page optimization
1. URL Naming: If possible try to place your prime targeted keyword as your domain name. This will help you to advertise your business at the first impression.
2. Title Tag: Decorate your title tag with your utmost preferable keywords of your business in a smart and eye checking manner.
3. Meta Descriptions: Sketch your proper business announcement with simple words for catching concentration of the visitors who are searching similar kind of product or service which your website is going to deliver them. Possibly you can punch your keyword into that description but in a tricky way.
4. Crawler Notification: All kind of search engine crawler notifications like SE robots instructions, website owner and publisher declaration, website language, copywriter name etc. should go from the Meta portion of all your web page.
5. Image Optimization: Crawlers are unable to read images and the flash part of your web page but these images or flash is required to influence the visitors. Thus Optimize this images with suitable contents using Alt tags which reflects your proper business.
6. Text Links: Use text links of all of your important pages of your site and if possible then try to avoid flash links, Java script links, image links etc.
7. Keyword Density Checking: Modern SEO services told us that you should inculcate your keywords at your content and maintain the density with an ethical mode.
8. Broken Link checking: Broken links are really very harmful for any site, thus don’t forget to check it first, if it exists then remove that from your site in a quick approach.
9. Static URL’s: Remember that all of your important pages should have short and static URLs and dynamic pages may follow those static pages. If unwanted lengthy URLs exist at your site then replace them with short.
10. Footer: Don’t forget to place links for all important pages at the footer part of your index page. This allows your visitors to jump at important pages with just a single click.
11. Robot.txt: Ensure that robot.txt is necessary at your website with apposite crawler notifications.
12. XML Site Map: Nowadays an xml feed acts as a site map which includes all pages of your site and is really indispensable from crawler point of view and should be confined as a link at the index page or at the common footer portion.
13. Canonical Issue: Nowadays optimization for Google is vastly required because maximum customers come at your site through it. Thus canonical issue should be solved first if exist.
14. Common Header and Footer: a common header text and footer text within H2 tag should be placed at each of your web pages.
15. Avoid Black Hat techniques: Achieving organic ranking and holding it for long time depends absolutely on white hat techniques and we should simply avoid all black hat strategies.